World Soybean Research Conference IX – 17-22 February 2013
Attendees from around the globe are set to converge at the Durban International Convention Centre in Durban, South Africa for the World Soybean Research Conference IX, which will take place February 17-22, 2013. For more information please visit our website at www.wsrc2013.org.
Global Feed and Food Congress (GFFC) Website Now Live – 7 May 2012
It is my pleasure to announce that the Global Feed and Food Congress (GFFC) website went live on 7 May 2012. Please visit the site at www.gffc2013.com. The GFFC 2013 is the 4th GFFC of its kind, the first to be hosted in Africa from 10-12 April 2013 at Sun City, South Africa. As the details of the programme develop, the website will be updated.
The following soybean pamphlets are available. Phone Maria du Preez at +27 (0)11 234 3400 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information:
• Root-knot nematodes associated with soybean
• Identification and control of soybean rust / Identifikasie en beheer van sojaboonroes
• Grow soybeans with confidence
• Soybean Cultivar Recommendations / Sojaboon kultivaraanbevelings
• Rotating soybeans with Maize on Dryland / Bevindings oor sojabone in wisselboustelsels